You are requested to submit high-resolution images of each proposed artist's works (JPEG format, 300dpi).
Additional costs– any additional lighting, wall structures, furniture, A/V, power requirements will need to be raised and costed with the ArtBAB team firstname.lastname@example.org
The submission of this Application Form does not automatically secure or conﬁrm the applicant’s participation in Art Bahrain Across Borders 2017.Once this form is completed, there will be a vetting process by our selection committee after which successful applicants will be sent an official letter with payment terms included. Payment terms are 50% upon acceptance (and no later than January 10th) with the balance due 45 days before March 22nd.
Art Bahrain Across Borders (ArtBAB) cannot guarantee requested stand sizes. Final stand assignment will be issued by the ArtBAB team. ArtBAB reserves the right to make changes in stand assignment at any time and to release stands if payment terms are not met.
Payment shall be made in two instalments:
Payment terms are 50% upon acceptance (and no later than January 10th) with the balance due 45 days before March 22nd
1. This exhibitor application, completed in its entirety and accompanied by the requested images, constitutes an application for exhibit space at Art Bahrain Across Borders (ArtBAB) 2017. It is subject to review and approval by ArtBAB management. All applications will be accepted or declined at the sole discretion of ArtBAB Selection Committee. Applications are being accepted to 30th November 2016.
2. The applicant must demonstrate by completing the application for participation indicating he/she operates a permanent gallery.
3. Galleries may apply to change artists presented to the Selection Committee but the Committee has the right to decline and ask the exhibitor to remove and/or change proposed exhibiting artist(s).
4. Important: Application and acceptance to Art Bahrain Across Borders 2017 means galleries accept that Art Bahrain Across Borders management, personnel and volunteers, the Selection Committee membership and Art Select are not liable for any losses/damages occurring within the International Exhibition & Convention Centre (IECC), related venues or when in transit with third parties such as shippers.
5. Accepted applications will be approved via Art Bahrain Across Borders confirmation letter, the final decision of all applications will be communicated by the Selection Committee no later than December 14th 2016.