1. The submission of this Application Form does not automatically secure or conﬁrm the applicant’s participation in Art Bahrain Across Borders 2017 (ArtBAB). Once this form is completed, there will be a vetting process by our selection committee after which successful applicants will be sent an official letter
2. A fundamental principle of ArtBAB is to promote local Bahrain artists in the specially curated pavilion. This builds upon the ongoing outreach from the first fair which has included the exhibition of Bahraini artists at the Victoria & Albert Museum Gallery in London. There will also be an international pavilion representing artists from across the world.
3. Artist participation in ArtBAB is free but artists must cover their transport costs to and from the venue. We cannot provide accommodation or travel.
4. The management of ArtBAB, its associated companies, Directors or staff, its partners or volunteers cannot take responsibility for the condition of work exhibited at the fair or its transport ‘nail to nail.’ We therefore suggest insurance for all works exhibited.
5. For further information please connect Tasneem Al-Shurougi - email@example.com who can guide you through the application process.